Monday, February 7, 2011

My Favorite Super Bowl Commercials from each Quarter

These are my (JadexRaven) favorite commercials from Super Bowl XLV from each Quarter.

FIRST QUARTER

3.

At first I said to myself, typical mad black woman. Then quickly I realized she was trying to get him to watch what he eats, so it got funnier. Then when she saw him say hi and check out that white girl. She was like, "Oh hell no!" So instead hitting him, she knocked out that girl! Too hilarious!! I think any one of us women would have done the same thing lol.

2.

Now of course, there is always one commercial that has that real "shock" value and freaks America out. Usually, to freak America out and get them talking, a commercial has to push that "gay" boundary. This commercial completely freaked my out! Therefore, it was a good commercial!

1.

I really loved this commercial! It was so so funny. My family and I were laughing the entire time. Everyone knows that older people are funny and always tell it how it is. "It's a cruise for plus size individuals." "Forty-two wild Italians." I love old people.

SECOND QUARTER

3.

I actually don't like this commercial, but I had to say something about it. Facebook in a car? Really? Checking and updating your Facebook through a voice command from your car? Shameful. Mike Zuckerberg is officially taking over the world.


2.

Have you ever accidentally sent a text message or an email to someone or a group of people that wasn't meant for their eyes? If you have, did you imagine doing something like this? Lol. I'm sure many people have, and so have I. I think a lot of us can relate lol.

1.

This has to be my absolute favorite commercial of the Super Bowl. This little boy is too damn cute!! He was trying to make things move all day, then all of a sudden he steps in front of the car and it finally works! He couldn't believe it lol. What a good dad!

THIRD QUARTER

1.

Eminem had two commercials this Super Bowl and out of the two, this one was my favorite. Detroit really has been through hell and back. The Detroit Lions, and the highest unemployment rate in the country. This commercial shows you that even though Detroit is down and out, it still has character and is full of pride.

FOURTH QUARTER

1.

I love this commercial because it's a woman driving a hot ass Chevy Camaro, kicking ass, looking beautiful and is a teacher! GIRL POWER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment